miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2016

Tercero

EJE TEMÁTICO

I care of my body, I like to dress well

·         How are you? Emotions
·         I care of my body
·         Our or their
·         Demonstrative adjectives that or those
·         Seasons
·         The weather
·         I like to dress well
·         Expression I am wearing a
·         He is wearing, they are wearing.
·         Ordinals and cardinals numbers
·         Important events of the year (common celebration)
·         Questions, (when is the Halloween day)
·         Reading plan

EVALUACIÓN
·         Participación activa
·         Responsabilidad
·         Orden y presentación
·         Interés
·         Trabajo en equipo

RECURSOS
·         Cuaderno al día
·         Cartuchera completa
·         Aulas interactivas
·         Guías
·         Espacios institucionales

3 comentarios: