miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2016

Segundo

EJE TEMÁTICO

This is me


·         Good morning / Greetings
·         Short dialogues
·   Who are they? (Her name is or his name is), introduces.
·         How old are they?
·         ¡Oh there are a lot of letters!(the alphabet)
·         Spelling my name
·         Spelling words
·         Now I know to count (20 to 99)
·         Abstractions and subtractions
·         Do you know your body
·         This is my, these are
·         How can I care my body?

EVALUACIÓN
·         Participación activa
·         Responsabilidad
·         Orden y presentación
·         Interés
·         Trabajo en equipo

RECURSOS
·         Cuaderno al día
·         Cartuchera completa
·         Aulas interactivas
·         Guías
·         Espacios institucionales

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario